With this simple tool you could generate pixelArt one-element css box-shadow following these few steps:
- 1. Simply create a grid depending on your needs and set the pixel size for the output. Then toggle the panels (left, right and bottom).
- 2. On the left side, set some color presets. You could add up to 13 and manage it just clicking on the number or triggering the numbero on the keyboard (only from 1 to 9).
- 3. On the right side, preview your one-element box-shadow generated.
- 4. On the bottom you could copy the CSS generated code.
This is a beta release. Hope you enjoy it and appreciate your comments to improve this tool.
box-shadow pixel generator
1. Start setting the grid of pixels you want.
2. Add and manage color presets by clicking on the numbers or just triggering the keyboard number (only 1-9).
3. Always you can preview it in real scale.
4. Then, you could copy the generated CSS code.